/341 Waterborne Wood-Warming Clear Sealer
A next generation waterborne clear wood sealer exhibiting a good in-can clarity. This wood sealer has been specially formulated to enhance the timber's natural beauty by increasing the visual depth and definition of the grain structure, allowing for high clarity finishes even when overcoated with low-gloss topcoat systems.
Use Morrells /341 Clear Wood Sealer with Morrells /332 Waterborne Lacquers for a high clarity, natural finish.
This sealer has been designed to be universally overcoatable with all of Morrells waterborne and solventborne topcoats.
- Pack sizes: 5L & 25L
- Touch dry: 45 minutes @ 18°C
- Sandable: 2 hours @ 18°C
- Recoatable: 2 hours @ 18°C
- Packing: Overnight minimum
- Coverage: 40m² per 5 litres dependent upon the size, orientation and surface quality of the item being coated
- Tinting: Use Morrells Compliant Water Stains up to a maximum of 2%